Pages

Sunday, March 11, 2012

Fourteen

[Writer's note: Still a part of the notebook lost and found today, March 11, 2012, together with the two compositions posted prior to this one. Dated sometimes in February 2008, I've written this one for HER ^_^". I don't know but I'm pretty sure I've handed her a copy of these. Also, posted for preservation.]


Fourteen

Crescent schyte of the crescent moon sliced through your pain,
Having the hovering stars, silence out your words.
Rays of the beaming moonlight tells to lay back, 
In the coulds you'll sleep tonight, blessed by heaven's luck.

Slowly close your eyes, and cast the nightmares away,
Tonight, happy dreams and worlds stays with you I wish.
In them you are the queen, princess, and the damsel,
Nested in a big sweet sugar coated castle.

Every step, every dance, I wish I am with you,
Remove the agony for you to always smile.
Everyday of any time to be beside you,
On your feet I bow, and live another day new.

Dreamer I am and in dreams only you can see,
I, who is your servant, your clown, and your army.
Covered by clouds, I'm the moon your midnight sunshine,
As you dream tonight, let's fly to dreamland shall we?

No comments:

Post a Comment